Loading... Click on the flyer to enlarge in a seperate browser window!
Waterfront Parking Lots:
- Parking available for Harbor & Seafood Festival visitors at the following lots: Main Harbor, Harbor West, Ledbetter, and La Playa West (across Loma Alta Drive from the Santa Barbara City College Track & Field).
Carriage Museum Parking Lot:
- Located right off the 101 freeway on Castillo Street, the Carriage Museum Parking Lot is a short half-mile walk to the Harbor Festival.
- Additional parking lots east of Santa Barbara Harbor at Garden Street & Cabrillo Boulevard; Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center Parking Lots (located between Milpas Street and Ninos Drive on Cabrillo Boulevard). These are between 1 and 2 miles from the Harbor, but MTD Waterfront Shuttle runs every 15 minutes along Cabrillo Boulevard.
Alternative Transportation Options
- The MTD bus schedule can be found here http://www.sbmtd.gov.
- The MTD Waterfront Shuttle runs along Cabrillo Boulevard and stops at Santa Barbara Harbor. Fare is only $.50 for adults and $.25 seniors. Find additional here: http://www.sbmtd.gov.
- Additional bicycle parking available thanks to our partnership with Bici Centro.